Friday, April 3, 2009

Shopping Day

Hehe, as a female, shopping of coz is one of my "excercise". Today i went shopping loh... haha... went wif my shopping "kakia" also named Audrey, but her chinese name is Jia jia :P

2 Audreys always go shopping together de and this is not a secret among my housemates and her housemates. hahaha~

Today, I went giant to buy a more comfortable sandals before I went shopping. Yesterday still thinking what should I wear and then today that stupiak Jiajia show off her new sandals bought from Giant yesterday and keep on praised on her new sandals. Influence by her, so i decided to get the same one too.

Reached Giant, I dun know which to buy. Suddenly jiajia introduced a child's sandals to me coz she felt that i can fit that. Looking at the sandals, WOW, really nice and it is not slippery too. Finally, I get the cute cute strawberry sandals for my shopping day. haha~ (After wearing it for the whole day, I feel the sandals are comfortable. Really like it very much!)

After giant, we went to Times Square. I am hunting for a white dress for my cousin's wedding. Really hard to find lah... maybe i am too choosy also becoz i wan to get sleeveless dress but i dun wan tube and spaghetti stripe dress. hahaha~

Shop shop shop... hungry le... then we went to Food and Tea for lunch. I ate the mayo sauce chicken with rice. It comes with old cucumber soup and "gui lin gao". Not bad eating... next time can order again.. haha~ feel very satisfy after eating. Then we hunt for our stuff again...

The stuffs there, some are cheap, some are expensive and some quite reasonable loh. a lot of RM 10, RM 25 stuffs. We compare here compare there... haha~ then after that went to sungai wang. Becoz rushing time, then we dun really shop a lot in Sungai Wang. We shop until around 7pm only rush back home. Dun know why today all the stuffs we bought most are black and white in colour. haha~

I bought sandals (in giant), bag, cosmetic's sponges, 2 tops and one dress. hehe~

Jiajia also bought bag, some hair accessories, belt and a top. (dun know why today she bought lease than me)

Hehe... now... of coz is the show time of my stuffs




my strawberry sandals


white top wif black lace

Black top
my white dress for cousin's wedding


bag

cosmetic sponge (nothing special)

No comments:

Post a Comment