Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MCD Breakfast

hehe... today I, president and princess went MCD for breakfast. Actually yesterday wan to go there for ice-cream but end up that stupiak Daryl put us aeroplane. Only 2 ppl go no shoik mah, so din go loh. Then we planned go for lunch. Around midnight, president sms me asked me can go for breakfast or not coz she miss the chicken sausage. haha~

When i saw the sms i almost fainted. coz both of us live in the same house and her room juz one step from mine. I went and knocked her door, then she kept on laughed and explained she was lazy to walked out the room. Damn cute lah. hahahaha~


Today, both of us woke up quite early around 9++. Actually not very early also. hehe~ Then morning call princess. After cleaning up, we went to mcd.


President ordered Sausage Mcmuffin, princess ordered Egg Mcmuffin and I ordered Sausage Mcmuffin with egg. haha~ I and princess get 2 free banana pies and I gave one of my banana pies to president coz she also wan that :P


Nowadays, dun know why mcd has so many promotions. Lunch has cheap lunch set and now morning breakfast set free 2 banana pies! Perhaps is to attrack ppl gua


Stay with them for so long, this is our first time to have breakfast at mcd. Anyway, quite fun loh. Dun know next time still have chance or not. Haiz~



My breakfast set




Princess with her breakfast



It's me



President is eating



after the meal

2 comments:

  1. the sausage mcmuffin hor reli nice lo....finally ate it liao...but hor v small la 4 me...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... then next time go eat again loh

    ReplyDelete