Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Frustrate

Now I am not in good mood. Actually I suppose to put effort to study my coming final on 23rd but my final project keep annoy me. Supervisor keep dragging me and I couldnt concentrate to prepare my final exam. And yet, syllabus design is damn difficult and the scope is very big. I do not know what to study. I juz swallow everything that I have.

Sorry my friends for not telling you gals about the tips. Because I myself also know nothing. Even I have tips, but it does not have answer directly in the notes that we have.

What to do now? Juz wait blindly and blindly.......

p/s: Another friend is annoy wif final project as well. Her supervisor keep asking her to edit the paper. And the due date for this is actually yesterday. But everything is being dragged and the due date seems have changed to next monday. But I dont know I able to pass up with the hard bound at that time or not. Haiz! And Tuesday I am leaving le

No comments:

Post a Comment